Supporting family and home-based child care providers with the tools and resources to succeed.
ESCALONES supports family and home-based child care providers to grow their business and quality of care for young children across New Mexico. In ESCALONES, providers have access to:
- Cash rewards
- The latest news
- Peer networking
- Informational webinars
- Individualized coaching
- Customized resources
- and so much more!
Who can participate?
To be eligible to participate in ESCALONES, you must:
- Care for at least one child who does not live with you
- Care for at least one child not yet in kindergarten
- Be a family or home-based child care provider (can be unregistered/unlicensed)
Escalones Club: Support & InformationESCALONES Club is your way to stay informed, with resources, news and updates.
- Stay up to date with the latest news on family/home-based child care
- Access our hotline for quick questions and connections to the resources you need
- Presentations from experts, designed to strengthen your business and caregiving
Escalones Rewards: Cash & CoachingESCALONES Rewards includes all the benefits of ESCALONES Club, plus more!
- Get paid for steps to improve your business and caregiving
- Peer networking and informational webinars
- Get access to how-to videos
- Work with a coach who will support you in working toward your goals
- Receive up to three hours of one-on-one coaching in either Spanish or English