Apply for the Santa Fe Family Leadership Council!
- Live in Santa Fe County.
- Care for a child between the ages of 0 – 5 and who is not enrolled in Kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Commit to an average of 6-8 hours per month for 12 months between January and December 2023.
If you are interested, please fill out the below application today!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As a member of the Santa Fe Family Leadership Council (SF FLC), you will work alongside a group of parents and caregivers to create plans for improving our early childhood work in the community. You will also be working with the members of Santa Fe’s Early Childhood Steering Committee (ECSC). This Committee has members from local organizations that impact the lives of children and families in Santa Fe, particularly during the important early childhood years (prenatal through 5 years old).
We know that local resources can be improved by engaging your power, ideas, and experiences. We need diverse voices to make positive change for our community.
Through a combination of in-person and virtual meetings throughout 2023, the SF FLC will spend time:
- Connecting values and passions to a clear goal for change
- Creating a list of priorities for progress
- Reflecting on the importance of diverse opinions and voices
- Defining the challenges for families in our community
- Strengthening natural skills as a leader
- Learning how to build collective power around a goal for change
- Engaging in interesting and energizing conversations
- Earning $50 per hour for time and effort with the Council
- Creating a movement for significant and positive change in Santa Fe
Family Council Application
Thank you for your interest in the Santa Fe Family Leadership Council (SF FLC)! For best consideration, please complete this application as thoroughly as you can by November 22nd. Our goal is to include as many diverse voices in the Council as possible. Your responses to the following questions will support that process, but if you prefer not to answer any of the questions, you can skip them.
Selected applicants must live in Santa Fe County and have a child between the ages of 0-5 years old and who is not enrolled in Kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions or need help filling out the application, please reach out to Jennifer Salinas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 819-3371.
Thank you for your interest in the Santa Fe Family Leadership Council. November 22, 2022 was the last day to apply, and we are no longer accepting applications at this time. If you would like to know about similar opportunities in the future, we encourage you to sign up for the Growing Up New Mexico newsletter by scrolling to the bottom of this page and filling in the box with the heading: Join Our Mailing List. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to Jennifer Salinas at email@example.com.
Gracias por su interés en el Consejo de Liderazgo Familiar de Santa Fe. El 22 de noviembre de 2022 es la fecha límite para aplicar y después de esa fecha ya no aceptaremos aplicaciones. Si está interesado en conocer oportunidades similares a esta en el futuro, le pedimos que por favor se suscriba al boletín de Growing Up New Mexico. Lo puede hacer desplazándose hasta el final de esta página y completando el cuadro con el título: Join Our Mailing List / Suscríbase nuestra lista de correos. Si tiene alguna pregunta o duda, puede comunicarse con Jennifer Salinas en firstname.lastname@example.org.